A health services management model centered on our member’s health and well-being through a modern, large and complete provider network of expert professionals, committed to offering comprehensive services with high-quality and technological standards.
• We provide unlimited health coverage services without age limits, covering medical appointments to the most specialized surgeries.
• We facilitate direct access to a robust network of specialists, including our own specialized clinics and medical centers, with better access to appointments.
• We focus on health and not on the disease, promoting care and humanized preventive, curative and/or rehabilitative care, in both outpatient and inpatient settings.
Characteristics of KeraltyPrepaid Medicine:
The services cover from the prevention and medical consultations to the most specialized surgery, without the user having to acquire additional expenses.
Keralty assumes the cost of the medical services covered and provided by the associated professional or institution, eliminating the economic relation of doctor-patient and institution.
The user accesses the service directly and in an unlimited manner.
Aseguramiento Básico y Público Privado
Aseguramiento en Salud Zonas aisladas y dispersas
Insurance Isolated and rural areas
Modeled for disadvantaged populations, especially those isolated or in remote areas (e.g., geographical, catastrophes, political conflicts) and with legitimate access limitations to the health system.
• We focus on the territory and the population assigned to facilitate the development of specific long-term health frameworks.
• We complete an ad-hoc analysis of the population's health risk, managing health based on outcomes and assigning a portfolio of care and services that meets the essential needs and concerns of the population.
• We utilize our primary care model as the basis for health interventions and delivery of care services through networks of medical centers. The model is strengthened with the support of the Keralty Foundation and Keralty University through the identification and training of leaders as wellness managers to support the early identification of health needs and risks and to connect with community and social assets in the area.
• We enable the integration and coordination with other required levels of care.